Thin Films can be grown or deposited by various process techniques; namely
- Atomic Layer deposition
- Chemical Vapor deposition (CVD)
- Electron beam deposition
- Ion Beam deposition
- Low Pressure CVD for Diffusion
- Molecular Beam Epitaxy
- Pulsed Laser deposition (PLD)
- Plasma enhanced Chemical Vapor Deposition (PECVD)
- RF/DC Sputter Deposition
- Spin Coating of thin films
- Thermal vacuum deposition/evaporation
Thin Film technology is widely used to develop & manufacture LEDs, OLED, HEMT, Solar Cells, MEMS/NEMS, Sensors, VLSI chips, Night Vision camera, UV-VIS-IR optical components, Lasers, X-ray telescopes for Astronomy, Plastic film Capacitors, Print & Packaging films, goggles.
Thin Film materials are depositedin various forms, including: mono-crystalline, poly-crystalline, amorphous, and epitaxial. These materials include: Silicon, GaAs, GaN, Ge, SiC and Metals like gold, Copper, Tungsten, dielectric films like SiO2, Silicon Nitride, Titanium Nitride, and various high-k dielectrics. Thin Film technology is also used on special optical and laser components in the UV-VIV-IR spectral range. Also this technology is very critical in development of special nano-coatings for x-ray and night vision systems, Synthetic Diamonds, Nanofibers, Carbon Nanotubes, Nano-dot.
SIMCO offers variety of Thin Film deposition equipment for clients working in the semiconductor/MEMS/Sensor/optics/laser area and also in research organization like Defense, Space Research, Nuclear research, Medical and biotechnology area. SIMCO offers complete solution for any such complex application,
- Planetary & Showerhead MOCVD Reactors for GaAs & LED applications
- Organic Vapor Phase Deposition (OVPD) for OLED
- Atomic Layer Deposition (ALD)
- PECVD (Plasma enhanced chemical vapor deposition) technology for SiO2, SiN, Graphene and CNTs.
With our highly skilled employees and in close cooperation with our customers, we supply systems worldwide for the following applications,
- OLED and OMBD
- E-Beam Deposition
- Thermal Evaporation
- Pulsed Laser Deposition
SIMCO provides Semiconductor Process Equipment for CVD System, Dry Etching System, Dry Cleaning System and so on.